MODEL OF BUREAUCRATIC CORRUPTION PREVENTION

The Corruption Perception Index in Indonesia in 2018 is ranked 89th out of 180
countries, far below Singapore, which is in third place and Malaysia at 61st. Therefore,
this study aimed to find a model for preventing corruption in government agencies
using the independent variables: Organizational Culture (X1), Competence (X2),
Leadership (X3), and Internal Control (X4). This research employed quantitative
methods (survey), and data analysis uses correlation analysis and multiple regression
with the help of the SPSS software program. The number of the target population
involved 357 people (employees of government financial institutions), and 100 people
were taken randomly as samples. The results showed that: a) the corruption prevention
model in government agencies was Y = 1.507 + 0.878 X1-0.365 X2-0.282 X3 + 0.401
X4; b) the variable of organizational culture (X1), competence (X2), leadership (X3),
and internal control simultaneously had an R2 value of 0.471, meaning that this
variable contributed 47.1% to corruption prevention and the remaining 52.9%. %
referred to other factors; c) organizational culture (X1) and internal control (X4) had a
dominant effect on corruption prevention (Y); d) competence (X2) and leadership (X3)
negatively affected the corruption prevention. This study contributed to lowering the
corruption perception index by strengthening organizational culture and internal
control, while strengthening competence and leadership must be followed by anticorruption
awareness.


4.-MODEL-OF-BUREAUCRATIC-CORRUPTION-PREVENTION.pdf [235 KB]
3.-REVEIW-UNTUK-3135-IJASS.pdf [186 KB]
PEER-REVIEW-KI-JURNAL-KE-3.pdf [208 KB]
9.-PEER-REVIEW-JOURNAL-3.pdf [241 KB]
5.-PEER-REVIEW-JURNAL-3.pdf [246 KB]


-


Iffah Budiningsih, Tjiptogoro Dinarjo Soehari

CATEGORIES

Jurnal